Lego is a plastic construction toy manufactured by a company from Denmark. Lego firstly made in 1949 and continuing their success until now. Malaysia as one of most developed country in South-East Asia successfully convince Lego Group to built their sixth Legoland in Johor Baru, Malaysia. Legoland Malaysia is the first Legoland in Asia and until now it always crowded by enthusiast visitors both local or international.
Legoland Malaysia is located at Nusajaya, Johor under Iskandar Development Region, a multi-billion project proposed many years ago to boost huge-scale development over the region.
Legoland separated in 7 Theme : The Beginning, Miniland, Imagination, Lego Technic, Lego Kingdom, Land of Adventure, and Lego City.
One of the most sweet things at Legoland is definitely Miniland with all its intricate Lego models.
all these models are interactive. They come to life at the push of a button, making it a fun learning experience for children.
STAR WARS MINILAND is an indoor attraction at Legoland Malaysia .The attraction is divided into 10 chambers.
Here you can watch your favourite Star Wars movie scene come to live in LEGO form.
Another interesting part in Legoland Malaysia is the Legoland Water-park that just opened in October 2013. This Legoland water-park is the biggest one in the world. they have Lazy river, wave pool, and of course toys and Lego models everywhere.
LEGOLAND Malaysia features more than 40 interactive rides ( 2015 ), shows and attractions.
Watch interesting Legoland video
open everyday from 10am until 6pm. Longer opening hours apply on weekends*, during school and public holidays.
Consider purchasing annual passes, allowing you unlimited visits for an entire year.
8 tips to visiting Legoland Malaysia
1. Buy your tickets online. You will avoid having to wait in line at the park
2. Try to avoid going on weekends during school breaks or national holidays.
3. Getting to Legoland Malaysia is best using your own transport. This is because you will be free to spend as much time as you like.
4. Arrive early- the park open everyday from 10am until 6pm.
5. Take a lunch break around 11:30am - avoid big crowds.
6. Visit the Lego store as the last stop on your way out of the park - avoid carrying boxes around the park all day
7. Bring water, light snacks, sunscreen, hats and sunglasses for everyone in your party.
8. Bring some extra clothing for the young ones because there are certain areas that provide water games as well.
How to Get to LEGOLAND
latest news on facebook
Share your experience here...